Who is online
We have 39 guests and no members online
- Ultraviolet water purifiers which allow the almost total elimination (over 99\%) of organisms in the water, including bacteria, yeasts, fungi, etc.
- The disinfection achieved by the UV rays is a valid alternative to chemical means, since many micro-organisms have become resistant to chemicals used for disinfection.
- Lamp sheathed by a "TEFLON LAMP" and immersed directly in the water. This facilitates the maintenance task for the operator, avoiding the risk of breaking the quartz tube.
- Ideal for installation in well waters, or in aqueducts, upstream of water collection tanks and after filtration, to guarantee the removal of bacteria.
- Max. temperature 45/50°C.
- Max. pressure 12 bar.
- Lamp ON signal LED.
- Electronic meter (hours of operation).
- Lamp life of 9,000 hours.
- Entirely stainless steel body.
Installation and maintenance
- Easy to install because they require no substantial modifications to systems in general. Simply connect it to the hydraulic system water flow and to a 230 V/50 Hz electricity socket (always install vertically leaving room above for the lamp replacement)
- Easy maintenance and lamp replacement thanks to the simplicity of the system (sheathed lamp).
- UV ray water purifiers are certified EC.