Who is online
We have 41 guests and 2 members online
Eco 3.4 P
- Pellet jet burner with one stage operation or modulating on 5 output steps.
- Supplied with feeding motor, worm feeder assembly, connection pipes.
- Pellet holding tank as an optional, capacity 195 lts.
- Burner ﬁ rst ignition through electric heater.
- Heat request occurs through: - built-in timer or external (room or buffer tank) thermostat - built-in timer together with external (room or buffer tank) thermostat - programmable thermostat only (burner timer excluded).
- Solid cast aluminium frame and high-temperatures resistant stainless steel head.
- Safety thermostat for ﬂ ue gas back-ﬂ ow, set to 85° C.
- Practical pre-cabled wiring on the right of the casing, for connection to burner and system ancillaries.
- Certiﬁ ed according to DIN EN 15270.
The onboard electronic interface facilitates adjustment by the installer as regards fan’s operation, screw activation, pellet loading, heating slope and output, self-diagnostic and other functions. The user can set the internal timer according to a weekly plan, with 4 events per day. Different combinations of pre-set weekly programs are also available for direct setting or further customisation. Burner’s switch on/off can of course occur fully manually, in case of particular or unexpected requirements of the user.
Eco 3.4 P is supplied as a kit, in 2 cartons.
One carton with: 1 feeding motor 2 worm feeder assembly 3 PVC ﬂ exible feeding pipe
One carton with: 4 burner unit
Techincal data Eco 3.4 P
Output max kW 34,1 min kW 13,7 Flow rate max kg/h 7,2 min kg/h 2,9 Electrical protection rating IP X0D Power voltage/frequency V/Hz 230/50 Electrical power imput W 100 Igniter electrical power W 300 Empty weight kg 11 Pellet dimensions Ø/length mm giu-35