- Other discontinued products
- Wall Hung Boilers Traditional
- Wall Hung Boilers Condensing
- Wall Hung Boilers Condensing single and modular station
- Floor Standing Boilers Steel
- Floor Standing Gas Boilers Cast Iron
- Floor Standing Boilers Cast Iron
- Floor Standing Boilers Steel Condensing
- Water softeners
- Water purifiers
- Water dispensers
- High-efficiency diffusers
- Osmosis and Microfiltration
- Polyphosphate feeders
- Feed pumps
- Water filters
- Other Discontinued Water Treatment products
Who is online
We have 67 guests and no members online
- Open-vented boiler (mod. M) and room-sealed boiler (mod. MS) designed for heating, high efficiency (3 stars for the room-sealed versions).
- Ultra compact size (-13\% compared to traditional boiler dimensions).
- Operation outdoors in partially protected settings up to -5°C.
- Designed for possible operation with low temperature systems.
- High-efficiency monothermal primary copper heat exchanger.
- Stainless steel aspirated burner for all gas types.
- Electronic ignition with ionisation flame control.
- Room-sealed combustion circuit with electric flue gas exhaust fan in mod. MS.
- Electronically controlled proportional modulation on the heating circuit.
- FLUE CONTROL safety circuit breaker against the backflow of burnt gases into the setting in mod. M.
- Self-diagnosis check with faults shown on illuminated display.
- High-head circulation pump.
- Circulation pump anti-seizure device.
- 8-litre expansion vessel.
- Slow opening gas valve.
- Combustion chamber insulated with ceramic fibre.
- Instruments to control and adjust the unit.
- Flue gas inspection points supplied as standard in the boiler (mod. MS).
- Priority flowmeter and by-pass.
- Designed to accommodate possible external water cylinder with a 3-way valve.
- IP X5D protection rating.
- Possibility of connecting the room thermostat or remote control.
- Functions: frost protection, post-circulation and air purge.
- NINFA T boilers are designed to be combined with PAC S water cylinders.
- Hydraulic connections supplied with the product.
Installation and maintenance
- Easy boiler installation thanks to the template connectors and the hydraulic connection kits.
- Easy maintenance thanks to the easy access to internal components.
Accessories available upon request
- The flue gas extraction/discharge kits are not supplied with the product.
- Windproof kit, indispensable for operation outdoors in partially protected settings of NINFA T open-vented version boilers.
- External sensor.
- See the Accessories section for further details.
- NINFA T boilers are certified EC.