Who is online
We have 43 guests and 2 members online
View the products of the following categories
Floor Standing Boiler Cast Iron
Eco 3.4 P
- Pellet jet burner with one stage operation or modulating on 5 output steps.
- Supplied with feeding motor, worm feeder assembly, connection pipes.
- Pellet holding tank as an optional, capacity 195 lts.
- Burner ﬁ rst ignition through electric heater.
- Heat request occurs through: - built-in timer or external (room or buffer tank) thermostat - built-in timer together with external (room or buffer tank) thermostat - programmable thermostat only (burner timer excluded).
- Solid cast aluminium frame and high-temperatures resistant stainless steel head.
- Safety thermostat for ﬂ ue gas back-ﬂ ow, set to 85° C.
- Practical pre-cabled wiring on the right of the casing, for connection to burner and system ancillaries.
- Certiﬁ ed according to DIN EN 15270.
The onboard electronic interface facilitates adjustment by the installer as regards fan’s operation, screw activation, pellet loading, heating slope and output, self-diagnostic and other functions. The user can set the internal timer according to a weekly plan, with 4 events per day. Different combinations of pre-set weekly programs are also available for direct setting or further customisation. Burner’s switch on/off can of course occur fully manually, in case of particular or unexpected requirements of the user.
Eco 3.4 P is supplied as a kit, in 2 cartons.
One carton with: 1 feeding motor 2 worm feeder assembly 3 PVC ﬂ exible feeding pipe
One carton with: 4 burner unit
Techincal data Eco 3.4 P
Output max kW 34,1 min kW 13,7 Flow rate max kg/h 7,2 min kg/h 2,9 Electrical protection rating IP X0D Power voltage/frequency V/Hz 230/50 Electrical power imput W 100 Igniter electrical power W 300 Empty weight kg 11 Pellet dimensions Ø/length mm giu-35
- High yield GG 20 (EN-GJL-200) cast iron solid fuel boiler, ﬁt for wood or coke combustion.
- Pellet operation after assembling of the burner plate and the pellet burner Eco 3.4 P.
- Class 3 efﬁciency according to EN 303-5.
- Efﬁciency until 81% burning wood, thanks to large exchange surface of cast iron sections.
- Generous combustion chamber, until 128 dm3, which allows burning of large logs and less wood refuelling.
- Adjustable smokes deﬂector on back ﬂues outlet.
- Stainless steel ash tray with easy front access.
- Thermostatic regulator supplied as a standard.
- Safety overheating device available as an optional MODEL.
Overheating safety valve and coil
The installation of this device is compulsory according to EN 303-5 directive. It consists in a safety valve and a coil. The latter is an exchanger, adequately sized for each model size, to be immersed in boiler’s heating water, through a proper niche. The relief valve detects the boiler’s temperature through a probe with double sensor. In case boiler’s temperature reaches 95°C, the valve releases the excess heat, exchanged in the safety coil.
Pellet conversion kit
In case Eco Logik is wished to be fuelled with pellet, an optional conversion kit can be ordered and installed anytime. A speciﬁc pellet door is to be hinged on the left side of the boiler, without removing the original wood one, which remains hinged at the right side. The reversible pellet conversion kit is equipped with a microswitch in the package. It has to be installed on the door support and interrupts burner electric supply whenever the burner door is opened.
Double door system
Thanks to this double door system it is possible to switch retroactively fuel type with very few, quick operations, thus allowing the user to enjoy advantages of pellet and wood according to his needs, his desires and his supply of fuel. Simple and economic wood operation can be alternated whenever required with practical, clean, highly efﬁcient, programmable pellet operation with the utmost fexibility.
Best performances with Lamborghini’s system
Lamborghini’s pellet solutions widely comply with the most severe emission class of EN 303-5 directive I.E. Class 3.